Aerosoft releases X-Plane 10 Global Edition
Commercial add-ons 13.01.12 / 16:18
The simulation experts from Aerosoft exclusively enhanced the global edition of X-Plane 10 with European airport sceneries.
The airports of Nice, Faro and Paderborn-Lippstadt will be extremely
X-Plane 10 is based on a completely new graphics engine for the platforms Windows, Mac and Linux.
Data of more than 80 GB make it one of the most comprehensive simulation games ever.
With the release of the simulator the PC pilot can already choose between hundreds of freeware and payware add-ons.
In addition Aerosoft will soon make their well known add-ons for the
Still in the first half of this year Aerosoft will release the add-ons Airport Amsterdam, Madeira, CRJ-200 and ATR 72-500.
Most important features:
· Includes 30 aircraft, from gliders to the Space Shuttle
· Online flying with other virtual pilots
· Air Traffic Control actually controls the other aircraft around you
· Detailed terrain for the whole world including very accurate altitude data
· ‘Plausible World' auto-generated scenery that includes almost every road
· New rendering engine with innovative global lighting system (first for flight
· Totally flexible and extendable with hundreds of existing add-ons (and many
more to come)
· European version includes highly detailed scenery for Nice (LFMN),
Paderborn-Lippstadt (EDLP) and Faro (LPFR)