MD-11 previews? FMC?

<< < (33/103) > >>

dodiano:
I just want to say that this is amazing I am new in this Forum but not new on flightsimming Iīm building a 767 Cockpit project www.geocities.com/dodiano , What I want to say is that this panel Bil is making is really outstanding Iīm a real life pilot and also a big fan of his ERJ panel I had the chance to fly a full motion ERJ 145 simulator last month for 1:30 minutes and managed to fly it quite well and I want to say that the systems and the feeling are very similar to the EMB panel for FS2k2... Two questions, how many overhead systems are you simulating?? Can you resize the panels for cockpit use and extract autopilot values via FSUIPC for example??

Thanks.

Roberto

Bill_Grabowski:
Roberto,

The overhead panels can be resized. Right now we plan to model the air, electric, hydraulic, apu, engines, and config. I don't think there are too many not modeled. Recognize that there is no direct correlation from the MD11 to the FS9 ones. We have to "improvise".

There are some unique autopilot values that we have created that I suspect fsuipc.dll cannot access.

Bill

ollik:

---
There are some unique autopilot values that we have created that I suspect fsuipc.dll cannot access.

Bill

Are you sure? Because I think I remember that fsuipc supports even the extremely realistic systems of 767PIC so why couldnīt it use yours?
Well, Iīm not an experienced fsuipc "coder" so Iīm not 100% sure about this..

MD111:
You know Bill,  your a realy nice man because if i was you, I should make it a software and payware.  Because this is almost as good as the PMDG or PSS...etc.

kuusmi3:

Because I think I remember that fsuipc supports even the extremely realistic systems of 767PIC so why couldnīt it use yours?

Variables of PIC can't be read from FSUIPC. If they could be... well, let's say I would have already made it some nice modifications of my own.

Navigation

Up one level

Next page

Previous page