MD-11 previews? FMC?

<< < (53/103) > >>

heiska91:

Jesse,

Where'd you get that ATR-72?

I was hoping we'd have a web site to show previews, but it's not up yet.

Bill

It is payware. Eurowings ATR-42/72 package. It comes with many great liveries and a great panel.

edit:Or did you mean that pic on my signature? It is IRL and the photographer is Mikko Maliniemi from this forum..

OneWhiskey:
Bill - THANKS!!  that is great news!  
I am a big fan of the 717  - but I have not seen a decent panel for it since the days of FS2000.

You da man!

Bill_Grabowski:
Jesse,

You answered my question either way. I take it you recommend the Eurowings ATR-42/72 package.

Gene,

You're not the only one who's a big 717 fan. Michael and I are huge fans, so you can guess where that will take us. The really good news is that the transition from MD-11 panel to 717 panel will be quick. I'm already starting to conceptualize how I want to do the panel, but if you think along the lines that what you will see is the view the captain has, that's it. Now, if we could only find an airplane to match...

Bill

ChrisTrott:
Well, I think that if you make a 717 panel, I can try to convince Erick Cantu to finish his up and get SGA to put their full weight behind getting one out as a priority project.

Bill_Grabowski:
Chris,

Erick Cantu is making a 717? Didn't know that. I know that JetCity is making one.

Bill

Navigation

Up one level

Next page

Previous page