MD-11 previews? FMC?

<< < (81/103) > >>

Bill_Grabowski:
Douglas,

Me too. Working on a project for 2.5 years wasn't my game plan, and I'm sure it's frustrating having to wait for it. I guess the number of views indicates the hope that someone, sometime, will surprise readers by announcing a release.  

I can't wait.

Bill

RMan32:
It is well worth the wait, Taking the time to make sure a new fully simulated panel system works in sync with the aircraft makes all the difference between a panel system that needs constant fixes, and has alot of problems. You can most likely expect to get negative responses if there are alot of bugs and problems. Instead, I believe that releasing a problem free project right from the start shuold yield much better results, and enjoyment. Take all the time in the world Bill, the graphics and appearance of flightsim are always improving, as well as the expected realism factor. I also beleive that Payware addon products are gaining alot of steam, as the flightsim market demands better graphics ( aircraft, panels and sounds) as well as a more realistic approach to flight simulation (  FMC's, etc..). Freeware addons will always be a demand, but in the future I see a greater market for payware addons.

KaliningradAvia:

Douglas,

Me too. Working on a project for 2.5 years wasn't my game plan, and I'm sure it's frustrating having to wait for it. I guess the number of views indicates the hope that someone, sometime, will surprise readers by announcing a release.  

I can't wait.

Bill

Bill,
I really hope that we will use this panel for years. This airliner is pretty good and I think we have a reason to wait release as much as it needs. But nobody knows when it'll be released, so maby you can think about MD-11 panel ver.1, ver.2, ver.3 and so on? This will solve the problem with waiting for the panel... Where is the truth?

KaliningradAvia:
WOW!
http://www.worldairroutes.com/Swiss1.html

Bill_Grabowski:
Dimitri,

We all have our World Air Routes Swiss MD-11 DVD's ordered already! More info for us!

Bill

Navigation

Up one level

Next page

Previous page