MD-11 previews? FMC?

<< < (85/103) > >>

wingview:
Thx guys for the nice replies. It made me search for an other vid of a Finnish MD-11 flight HEL-JFK. It took me a day, but unfortunatly can't find the site anymore...

thomashjelm:

We have several clips of an MD-11 HEL-JFK in the filelibrary right here at FS Nordic, is those the ones you're looking for?

/T

FIN1979:

Thx guys for the nice replies. It made me search for an other vid of a Finnish MD-11 flight HEL-JFK. It took me a day, but unfortunatly can't find the site anymore...

hi

Go to www.fsnordic.net File Library >>> Flight Videos ... there are three files of the Finnair 005 flight HEL - JFK.

The KLM MD-11 video was ok but the cutting was too fast in my opinion. As an aviation/MD-11 enthusiast I would have liked to seen more constant shots of the cockpit with the cockpit sounds and ATC chatter... not the music. Otherwise quite good video...

Jani

wingview:

Go to www.fsnordic.net File Library >>> Flight Videos ... there are three files of the Finnair 005 flight HEL - JFK.

pfffffffff That's just great... Like I said, took the whole day..., but yeah, it's the one I was looking for.......

MD111:
Hi Bill,

Are you having some previews ready for us because I saw your panel at the FS2004.com forums, used with a KLM MD11.

Here it is: http://www.fs2004.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19968

Navigation

Up one level

Next page

Previous page