MD-11 previews? FMC?

<< < (89/103) > >>

StefanBergert:

I've just watched the "Bonaire-Lima-Bonaire" video from the fsnordic's file lib and noticed that there are really different engine displays (not the round gauges but "stripes") compared to Bill's panel ...what's up with that?

Best regards,
Stefan

kille:

I've just watched the "Bonaire-Lima-Bonaire" video from the fsnordic's file lib and noticed that there are really different engine displays (not the round gauges but "stripes") compared to Bill's panel ...what's up with that?

What video? Where?

ChrisTrott:

Best regards,
Stefan

Viewing the video again, it appears they are on the 2nd Engine page on the left EICAS display.  It may also be that KLM chose to have a different style of display for their aircraft.  It's really easy on glass cockpit aircraft to display the information in multiple ways.  If you look at the pictures on page 20 of the MD-11 simulator, you will see that the Engine-1 Page is the same as the screenshots shown of the FS panel.

StefanBergert:

@Kimmo: I quote from my post: "..."Bonaire-Lima-Bonaire" video from the fsnordic's file lib[rary] " ;-)

@Chris: Thanks for the info... but would the 2nd engine page display on both screens like in the video?

Stefan

ChrisTrott:
If they chose.  The screens are individually controlled, so the crew can select any page they want on any screen. As I said before, it may be a company option for tape style gauges and not the standard layout, or it could be page 2.  Some engines also have a page 3, but I doubt that's what we're seeing.

Navigation

Up one level

Next page

Previous page