Route from EFTP to LIRP

(1/1)

Rope:
Hi guys,

could not find a proper place for this post, so I'll ask it here.

Ryanair is offering direct flights from Tampere to Pisa, Italy. Is there any way to know the real route they take? vroute did not have any, nor did routefinder. FSX gives me a route, if I ask for it, but is it the same one that Ryanair flights will take? Not a big deal, just thought to fly the route in FSX before doing it for real next summer.

-Rope

thomashjelm:

Here is one from Eurocontrol's database:

PIVOR N198 RUSOX N85 RUNGA N872 NAXEL N850 RASMU M736 SALLO M44 KOGIM M725 GRZ N737 ARLON M196 RIFEN P63 RON P125 ROSKA M859 BOA M738 AMTEL L995 BOL

/T

Rope:
Thanks for the route. And for mentioning Eurocontrol. I registered to EAD Basic and can now search for routes myself, I guess.

-Rope

OttoPOI:

Thanks for the route. And for mentioning Eurocontrol. I registered to EAD Basic and can now search for routes myself, I guess.

-Rope

Naah, you can only access to various countries AIP's and search for NOTAMs via the EAD Basic. I think they have their own secret website with a million passwords where you can access the flightplaninformation 

EuroFPL is a good alternative, needs registration though. You can search through thousands of real life routes.

Rope:
Well, I registered to EuroFPL as well and managed to get a route out of it. It was almost the same with the one that Thomas provided, just a bit shorter. As I took a closer look I noticed that none of the routes were actually EuroFPL routes, but "CFMU Proposed", which is in fact Eurocontrol's database.

Here's the route, if you're curious.

PIVOR N198 RUSOX N85 RUNGA N872 NAXEL N850 RASMU M736 SALLO M44 KOGIM M725 BESKO Z36 MAREM P31 VIBUG M736 LIZUM N503 VIC L12 FER M859 LUPOS Y138 BEROK

Vroute barfed when I tried to validate it with flight level greater than 195, but this is a good starting point. Anyway, I thank you both for your help.

-Rope

Navigation

Up one level