EFRO apron ground winter textures problem

(1/4) > >>

FraPre:
Hello,

iīve an problem with the apron ground textures from EFRO. In the winter time, with winter textures (between November to May), i canīt see the taxyway lines after exit Rwy to the gates and parking positions. Only the taxy way T is seeable
Without this lines, itīs verry difficult to roll in correctly.
Where is the problem or what can i do? (please say not: fly in sommer time   )

I fly with FS9 and ERFRO4.1

With best regards und sorry for my english

Frank

geoffco:

Hello,

iīve an problem with the apron ground textures from EFRO. In the winter time, with winter textures (between November to May), i canīt see the taxyway lines after exit Rwy to the gates and parking positions. Only the taxy way T is seeable
Without this lines, itīs verry difficult to roll in correctly.
Where is the problem or what can i do? (please say not: fly in sommer time   )

I fly with FS9 and ERFRO4.1

With best regards und sorry for my english

Frank

I think there is no "problem" with your scenery setup here. Rather I think that this is a representation of the fact that in the winter the apron is covered with a layer of hardpack snow - you cannot see the taxiway lines through that in real life and it's the same in the scenery... The runway and exit taxiways are cleared more so there you can see the markings...

Geoff

FraPre:
Hello and thanks for the answer, but itīs reality, thats the taxiways lines with ice and snow permanent contaminated and no cleaned? Where is the snow-plowing-service and how the pilots can follow correctly the lines? At same airports the taxiway has various ways and itīs difficult to roll in witout guidance!

With best regards
Frank

TremeezZ:
Your graphics looks really bad 

leppäkeihäs:

Your graphics looks really bad 

In my opinion your comment is useless because everyone can see themselves that the image above is lacking anti-aliasing etc.
Instead, you could have told him how to improve graphic quality, haven't you?

Navigation

Up one level

Next page