Jetlantic VA - 3rd Anniversary Recruitment Campaign
This month marks three years of activity for Jetlantic Virtual Airways.
Three years that saw us start out modestly but full of enthusiasm, with one base and six aircraft. Little by little, we gained experience and momentum and Jetlantic grew. What was at first a small but dedicated group of pilots, gradually became a community and a thriving virtual airline. With passion, dedication, commitment and above all a special attention to our pilots' opinions and experiences.
So three years on, under these principles, Jetlantic has grown to be a virtual airline designed to provide a superb simming experience. And there is no better proof of that than our current roster of over 50 active pilots and our status as an officially recognized partner airline of VATSIM and IVAO.
What better way to celebrate than inviting you to share our experience? Celebrate our third anniversary with us by joining and discover:
- a fleet of over 70 aircraft of various types (Airbus, Boeing, Fokker, MD, Embraer, ATR, Avro, BAe, Beechcraft, Cessna)
- textures available for the best FS9, FSX and PREPAR3D addons
- nearly 300 destinations served worldwide through scheduled, charter, executive and cargo operations
- 23 bases across 10 different countries
- JVACARS, a custom, user-friendly ACARS system
- DAEDALUS, an automated custom pilot evaluation system
- a multitude of awards and aircraft type ratings to enhance your career
- custom manuals (Getting Started, Flight Operations, Flight Tracking)
- pilot resources (Pilot Center, Technical Library)
- dedicated forum, Facebook group and Teamspeak server
- a friendly and welcoming staff team
...and our motto: Have fun! Because that's really what it's all about.
Join now by visiting our website: www.jetlanticva.com
Further enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, all the best to Birthday. Hope you will remain also the next years.
But BTW a very mixed and in my opinion too big airfleet. ( Boing and Airbus / Embraer and Avro and so one)
Up one level