"Sorry for my english"

<< < (5/12) > >>

tigert:

It's only their writing which sucks.

Dude, it's their friggin' spoken language, that, like, *totally* sucks too.

At least if you compare it to the all beautiful BBC accent :-)

And I am scared since I notice it is affecting my spoken english too. Being an older geezer and sounding like an american teenager is not a very good combination :-)

/Tuomas

jaba:

And I am scared since I notice it is affecting my spoken english too. Being an older geezer and sounding like an american teenager is not a very good combination :-)

I think I should be scared, too... I'm going to Caribbean at the end of this year and imagine if I begin to sound like them.

Man, lemme tell yeh, that ain't gonna be pretty. (sorry, am not fluent in Caribbean accent... yet. :-)

Concorde:
And another question if you don't mind, guys Is it true that the Finnish language is the second official language in Sweden, huh?

raimo:

And another question if you don't mind, guys Is it true that the Finnish language is the second official language in Sweden, huh?

No, I Think it's not.

BUT Alex, quess what? Swedish is other (third) official language in Finlad. Oh Yes, it is!

And that's not fair at all. WHERE H*** WE NEED THAT LANGUAGE?
We really not needed it anywhere!

But our scools are still educate that ****** Swedish many hours in a week!

In my opinnion  they should try to concentrate to teach english and stop that legitimated force-swedish teaching right now!

Kerpele! (can't translate this word )
http://www.suomalaisuudenliitto.fi/ruotsi.htm

Edit:
Sorry, that site is only in finnish, but if You can get somewhere
as an interpreter You surely get the point.

BAW:
Just be carefull of your choice of words on the forum please

Navigation

Up one level

Next page

Previous page