"Sorry for my english"

<< < (9/12) > >>

Lonkka:
Hi!

Think about this!My "native" language is Swedish, and I study it in school but I havent use it allmost at all.So now im in situation that my swedish is very bad condition.If you can use several languages use it or you may loose it!!!

BW:Harri

rampsa:

Hi!

Think about this!My "native" language is Swedish, and I study it in school but I havent use it allmost at all.So now im in situation that my swedish is very bad condition.If you can use several languages use it or you may loose it!!!

Jeps, I know exactly what you mean, if you don't use your skills they rust. A few years back I was able to express myself in English much better than in Finnish, which is my mother's tongue. Well, since I've had no reason to speak English anywhere, I see it losing its sharpness. Well, it'll come back when it'll be in more use.

mazze:

Hi!

Yea. I was in swedish kindegarden and I have swedish speaking neighbours, but I haven't used swedish in a long time so now I can't speak it anymore

Banox:
I've also lived in Germany for 7 years and went to German kindergarten. I used to speak fluent German, but after moving to Finland, I forgot it and now I barely remember anything.

Welmu:

Yet I haven't had a slightest problem understanding what their message was, even though my mother tongue is not english.

I completely agree with Kimmo.

The only place where i hate bad english is documentation.
It really isn't nice for example to try to install a new plane in MSFS if the
instructions have been written in so bad english that you don't understand them.

- Ville -

Navigation

Up one level

Next page

Previous page