Couple of problems with ERJ panel

(1/1)

ajcmribeiro:
Hi all.

I'm using the ERJ panel for a couple of days now and I have two small problems.

One of them is with the radio. I can't tune the radio by hand. Need to use the ATC option. When I try to turn the knob, what changes is the course direction, but the radio frequencies do not change.

The second is with the Oil pressure. In fact it is not a problem because I have no problem at all flying the aircraft. But I can't find out where I can turn oil pumps on and do all the flight with the oil pressure off.

I want just to add that this is the best freeware panel I've ever seen and that I'm having a really great time flying the ERJ145 with it. Congratulations.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

Antonio

Bill_Grabowski:
Antonio,

Thank you, that was very nice of you to say.  :-*

Getting to your problem, the is no oil pump switch.

I'm not sure why you are not getting the radio tuning. Do you have the latest version of the panel (found in the fsnordic file lib) and fsuipc.dll?

Make sure you've read the manual about how to tune the radio. It's different from everything else you've ever done.

Bill

ajcmribeiro:
Bill.

Thanks for your suggestions and quick answer. I installed yesterday the v.2.9 of FSUIPC (I guess it is the last before the v.3 and the Oil problem was gone when I switched on the fuel pumps.

About the radio, I read the manual and I didn't noticed nothing unusual about it. I have no problems at all tuning the other devices, but will check it out again. Probably I'm missing something!

Flying a little more and reading this forum I noticed a lot of questions about the TCAS and I notice a "switch" to the TCAS. However, it doesn't seem to happen nothing. At least, I keep seeing the Arc on the display with the usual information. I don't know, though, what would be supposed to see so it may be right ...  

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,

Antonio

Bill_Grabowski:
Antonio,

The radio tunes differently than the other devices. It uses the knob at the bottom right of RMU and then you have to switch from standby to active freq.

Bill

Navigation

Up one level