ps2 vs xbox

(1/3) > >>

CBL:
what's up all how y'all doing

Just want to know wich is the best between PS2 and XBOX. I mostly look for Sports, Racing and Spies games.

Want to know if I buy a game in USA can I ply it here in Europe?  Id like to buy in USA a Baseball games, as here in Europe havent seen that sport t stores, I think I got to buy it in USA. Doesnt mean that I'll go personally to buy it in USA, I got friends and families there that can do me the favor

thanks all

Cj:
Comparing the PS2 vs. Xbox, is like comparing Usa Today and The Daily Mail...

They are both good, but at different things...

Reisi:
There is more games for PS2 and it's easier to watch dvd's (no additional hardware required), XBOX is more powerful,  graphics are more beatiful and requires remote control to watch dvd's.

CBL:
Thanks guys. But If I buy a game in the USA, can it read it here (Europe)

I dont know if its like the dvd's, in USA the system is NTSC and Europe PAL, dont know if its the same for the games

thomashjelm:

I dont know if its like the dvd's, in USA the system is NTSC and Europe PAL, dont know if its the same for the games

It's only VHS that suffer from the NTSC/PAL conflight, DVDs only have a software lock, many DVD players can be modified to play DVDs from all regions, if they already can't do it when you buy them (the players).

/T

Navigation

Up one level

Next page