ERJ Main Panel

(1/2) > >>

vengalli:
First off, I want to say what a great panel this is.  A totally excellent experience to fly with.  

Now onto the issue....
The panel works perfectly fine on my compter system.  My father is using the same panel but, none of the main panel button/switches will work.  After investigating further, if I remove the Yoke.bmp AND the MFD.bmp the main panel buttons/switches are clickable.

It would appear that the system is unable to see 'through' the layered images to get to the main image beneath them.

I have tried several different ideas, yet each yields the same end. The two layered images have to be closed to get to the main panel button.

Any help would be appreciated and once again, you have done a great job with this piece of work.

Sean E.

Bill_Grabowski:
Sean,

You description is backwards from what I expect. The bitmap with the yoke should be on to use the switches. I highly... highly recommend that you do NOT use any Shift- combinations to remove bitmap layers. You also remove functionality. If you want  the yoke gone, just click on the YOKE button on the bottom left of the panel.

Bill

vengalli:
What do you mean by backwards?  

I tried your way by 'clicking' the yoke and I still can not get the buttons on the main panel to work.

Any other suggestins?

Thanks again

Sean E.

Bill_Grabowski:
Sean,

I mean by backwards that if you remove the window containing the yoke, you will lose some button function, not lose it when you have the window open. If all the windows for the panel are showing, there should be no reason not to have functioning buttons.

Now to be more specific. What buttons do not function? This would be a good start to understanding what your problem is.

Bill

vengalli:
Currently, all buttons & switches located on the main panel are non-functional.  This includes the radio buttons, MFD buttons, autopilot, even the cockpit panel lighting button doesn't work.
I get no 'hand' indicator when the cursor is placed over the button/switch.

Navigation

Up one level

Next page