Problem Loading Bill's ERJ-145 Panel

(1/2) > >>

AMRAAM:
Hi all,
I have downloaded the latest version of Bill's ERJ panel for FS9.  I "Think" I have followed all the installation guidelines, nut I cannot see any of the gauges.  I try to load the aircraft and get a message "Flight Simulator was unable to load aircraft or software File: ERJ.GAU  I have the latest registered version of the FSUIPC.DLL.  Can anyone advise me on my stupidity!

Thanks and a Happy New Year to you all

Si Jones

Bill_Grabowski:
Simon,

Doesn't sound like you've installed the panel correctly. Exactly how did you install it?

Bill

AMRAAM:
Bill,
Thanks for the reply, I have managed to install it now.  Works great.  I am an engineer on the real ERJ's for British Airways City Express.  Panel is just like the real thing, well done.  Happy New Year.

Simon

iandavid:
I'm having the same problem. I've installed V4 as instructions by unzipping into FS9 root.  The ERJ.gau file is in the gauges folder but I get the ERJ.GAU error.  I've put the new 4.01 gauge in the gauges folder but no joy.  Op sys is XP home.  I'm using FSUIPC 3.135 registered.

I'm really stuck.

Paul Gardner

Bill_Grabowski:
Paul,

Hmm... make sure you have FSSound.dll in the Modules directory, also put the erj.gau in the Panel directory where the art files are also located, and make sure you have the proper gps_export.dll for FS9.

Bill

Navigation

Up one level

Next page