ERJ will not follow flight path

(1/2) > >>

MedDave:
What a panel!!!!  While I am getting better at using it I still can not get the flight to follow the filed route when I have the Nav/Hdg both turned on.  The current hdg will continue and pass over the charted route.  I also can not bring up the FS2004 GPS screen. This would be helpful due to the fact that unless I load a flight plan the MFD does not show any waypoints?  Any help.

Bill_Grabowski:
Dave,

If the flightplan isn't loaded in the default FS flight planner, it won't fly the route and it won't appear. Make sure you have the original FS9 gps_export.dll loaded and not the FS2002 version.

Bill

jerel2k4:
I have having that problem as well.  I have never used FS 2002.  I load the flight plan using the FS9 flight planner and I see the plan.  I change from NAV to FMS mode and I see the flightplan waypoints.  When I am in LNAV <-- HDG mode the aircraft will not follow the route.  I have to make corrections myself unless the co-pilot is flying the plane (FS Hotseat or Radar Contact).

Embraer145:
Hi, I have the same problem. Also, do anyone know how to make FS2004 has a good framerate?  I alway have bad framerate when using FS2004(Some default aircraft but the framerate is bad when use add-on aircraft). Any ideas to fix?

Bill_Grabowski:
John,

Have you read the FAQ's?!

Bill

Navigation

Up one level

Next page