problem erj-145 panel

(1/1)

Embraer145:
 hi,
well, all I can say is the panel is fantastic!! .  However, I still have some problem:
1.  When I take off I can't control my plane any more, actually sometimes it goes up and sometimes goes down.  I only can turn the plane.  Any ideas to solve this problem?  But when I uninstall the panel, the problem is gone.
2. When I control the plane by a/c there is a problem. Any ides to solve this problem?

Please reply back as fast as you can!

Bill_Grabowski:
John,

Check you trim to make sure it's about +5, make sure autopilot is off, and calibrate your joystick.

Bill

Embraer145:
Thanks for your reply but it doesn't work. When I uninstall the panel from the plane the problem seems gone.  So I think this problem is from the panel.  So...have anyone have this problem?

Bill_Grabowski:
John,

If you don't have the autopilot on, how can the panel be causing the problem?   The panel can do nothing with the airplane unless that has occurred. And when you turn on the autopilot, if you're flying the plane with the parameters way outside it's autopilot parameters, the plane will contort trying to meet the new ones.

Bill

Embraer145:
Hi,
 Well, I think this is a hard one .  I am trying to find out what causing this problem.

Navigation

Up one level