ERJ Panel & TCAS

(1/4) > >>

Carob:
Hello.  I'm hoping someone can answer this quick question for me.

In the documentation for the ERJ panel and FS2004 it says...
Accreditation for use of this panel with FSUIPC.DLL has been activated. This means that all the features of FSUIPC can be    accessed even if the freeware FSUIPC above 3.4 is being used.

To my knowledge, the latest version of FSUIPC is 3.135.  Am I missing something here?  Right now the TCAS functions do not work.  So, I'm wondering if I need to enter the key that is given in the documentation.  It says "all features of FSUIPC can be accessed".  But, I guess this doesn't include the TCAS stuff.  Doesn anyone know if this is the case or not?

If anyone can help with this I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Bill_Grabowski:
Gary,

If you don't own a registered version of fsuipc.dll, by all means, enter the key and see what happens.

Use the latest version of fsuipc.dll, whatever the number is.

Bill

Carob:
After posting I decided to try to enter the code that was in the documentation that came with the panel.  FSUIPC wouldn't take it.

I went into the module and clicked the "register" button.  Filled out the fields and entered the code.  It said the code was invalid.

Any suggestions?

Bill_Grabowski:
Gary,

The code has to be entered exactly as you see it.

Bill

Carob:
I did.  Should I post the code here?  I got it from the "ERJ Panel FS2004 changes.txt" file that came with the panel.

Navigation

Up one level

Next page