Compliments & Questions

(1/2) > >>

rog54:
Hello Bill & Nick!
I just want to say what many have already stated but.... you guys have done just a fantastic job on this aircraft/panel.  If I were Microsoft I'd temp you to work for me with a healthy 6 figure salary offer!  And as a newby I thought the default 737 in FS2002 was cool, Hmmmm!  Thank You!
I found the over head panel after setting the proper path in the .cfg file.  However I still need to do some tweaking.
1) When I select "fly now"  I get the message "Aircraft initialization failure,continental ERJ145", I also got this when I choose end  flight. (close the pop up window and the A/C was at the gate waiting to go)

Thank You again, and thanks to all the others mentioned in the panel project document  

Roger

Nick_KSTL:

1) When I choose the aircraft when beginning FS2002 I get the message "Aircraft initialization failure,continental ERJ145", I also got this when end the flight. (close the pop up window and the A/C was at the gate waiting to go)

Its been so long since I had that pop up on my, but if I remember right, it isn't a problem and can be ignored. However, if you are using the FS2004 flight dynamics, I would suggest you go back and use the FS2002 version instead.

avindel757:
Regading the overhead covering the rest of the screen w/ black, I'm not sure if this is your problem, but I had similar issues when I upgraded to a GEForce 4 card, but was rectified with the most current drivers from them.  Make sure you have the latest video drivers and see if that fixes it.

Andrew

rog54:
Almost there ! I've got almost everything ready to go.  The problem with the aircraft initialization seems to be associated with the panel tutorial.  That flight was set to the default after pressing the "Fly Now".  It appears that the tutorial can not find the air craft when loading as it loads the cessna instead.  Now the error message only appears when trying to load the tutorial. Does the tutorial look to load the 145 from another directory?  Instead of the aircraft folder?  
Thanks,

Roger

Bill_Grabowski:
Roger,

If you are having trouble with the Tutorial flight loading, don't use it. Just place your airplane at the Houston gate mentioned in the Tutorial Flight docs early in the morning and then follow the rest of the directions.

Bill

Navigation

Up one level

Next page