MFD's Don't fit panel ?

(1/2) > >>

SPATE:
Hello,
I am using the FS2002 version of the Embraer with the V2.1 updated panel. All seems well except that the MFD contents and some other gauges don't fit the holes in the underlying bit map, and are clipped off across the top. I use 1280 x 1024 reslolution normally. I can't see anything on this site elsewhere so I thought I'd post to the forum. Thanks,,
Steven Patefield

Bill_Grabowski:
Steven,

Does this happen at other resolutions? Are your video drivers updated? Are you loading a saved flight, or selecting the panel anew?

Bill

SPATE:
Hello Bill,
I've tried other resolutions but the problem is the same, video drivers are no more than a month old, and I created a new flight from scratch, no difference, I've stuck a JPEG up so you can eye ball the problem ?
Cheers for getting back,
Steven Patefield

[ Attachment removed / expired ]

Bill_Grabowski:
Steven,

Bizarre. You have some sort of misregistration between the gauges and the .bmp's, and from what I can see of the screenshot, the bitmap appears skewed.  Has the panel.cfg been tampered with?

Bill

SPATE:
Hi again Bill,
I hadn't noticed that the updates for FS2002 required a new panel.cfg to be loaded manually, for FS2002 ; the MFD's are now fine in 2D mode. In the cockpit, however, when I look R I see Bob ! and some bitmaps with the VC struts as well, whilst In VC mode I have no dials or instruments, just blank black holes where instruments should be.
Anyway I can loose Bob from the cockpit, and get my VC [with instruments] back ?
Cheers,
Steven Patefield

Navigation

Up one level

Next page