No Gauges, Panel Messed Up. HELP

(1/1)

groudon39:
Hello,

I just downloaded the panel for FS2004, and I'm not getting the panel shown on the download page of the site. It's just a very close view of the top part of the dash, I can't see any of the panel in the 2D view.

In the Virtual Cockpit view, I have the layout, but no textures, gauges or selectable knobs/dials/switches at all.

I am 99% sure that I installed them correctly and I've noticed to that there is not gauge information in either the panel.cfg file or the aircraft.cfg file.

Please Help, groudon39

Bill_Grabowski:
Erik,

I have no clue what to recommend except to remove the panel that you installed and re-install it by unzipping directly into the FS2004 main directory without modifying any of the files except the file for the airplane that calls the ERJ panel directory.

Bill

groudon39:
Ok, thanks Bill,

That seems to work, but I still have no mouse activated buttons in my VC and no little popup windows come up when I'm hovering on anything in the panel view. For some of the buttons it has a plus and minus sign, but that's it.

Also, is there a file or tutorial that teaches me how to set the gauges in the panel? I'm totally lost when it comes to using the autopilot, setting it etc.

Love the panel by the way, very beautiful. Erik.

Bill_Grabowski:
Erik,

The docs are in the original ERJ panel.

Bill

Navigation

Up one level