New ERJ Panel upgrade

(1/2) > >>

Roberto:
Hi Bill,

After installing the most recent upgrade, i lost the lateral views from the main cabin.
Now i can only look ahead. Also having problems to aquire the glideslope.

Thank you,

Roberto

Bill_Grabowski:
Roberto,

Did you keep the art files from the prior versions? This is supposed to be installed over prior 4.0 and 4.01 versions.

Bill

Roberto:
Bill,

Following instructions, the only changes made was the overwrite of the Erj.gau and panel.cfg files. I suppose the prior versions were installed because everything was ok before the upgrade.

Roberto

Roberto:
Bill,

This is the first (and last) place to get news about your excellent work on this ERJ panel. This is the only panel i use to fly and, if i dont  listen news from you , i will not know what  to do to keep this beautiful working.

Thank you,

Roberto

Bill_Grabowski:
Roberto,

It's hard to understand why you aren't getting the lateral views with the upgrade if the prior versions worked and all you did was add the erj.gau and the panel.cfg, and you use the same airplane. Try posting a screenshot of what the problem is. Is none of the side art showing? Is it just black? Do you see a VC instead?

I have no explanation for why you can't acquire the glideslope. Does that happen will all approaches with a glideslope. Did the ILS you were using even have a glideslope? Some approaches only have localizers.

Bill

Navigation

Up one level

Next page