FSnordic.net
Home Help Rules Login Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
24.07.17, 08:46

Login with username, password and session length
+  FSnordic.net Forums
|-+  English Discussion
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: Thomas Hjelm)
| | |-+  Jetstream 41
:  

« previous thread next thread »
Pages: [1] Reply Print
Author Topic: Jetstream 41  (Read 12078 times)
gg190
Former member
Jetstream 41
« on: 02.04.04, 22:02 »

Does anyone know where I can get a BAe jetstream 41 for FS2004. (Freeware/Payware). The only jetstream I know of is only useful for AI traffic as it is a very poor model with little detail (although I understand that it was the authors first attempt, so it was certainly a better model than I could ever do!). I have done countless searches on the internet and they all lead to the same model. Where I live jetstream 41 are used often and are a quite unique aircraft. Please help somebody!

Thanks

George

Jorma Silo

Date Registered: 06.02.04

Re:Jetstream 41
« Reply #1 on: 04.04.04, 15:25 »

Tom Woods´s  JS41?

I haven´t had it installed since FS2002 but as far as I can remember it was not an AI-plane but very flyable. I cannot say how detailed it was, though.  AFAIK it has been updated for FS2004 (see Mario Coelho)

BTW, Martin Lieberecht will begin to work with his JS41-panel  after his BAe/Avro-panel will be ready (www.baepanelproject.com) I expect that one to be of very high quality.

Best regards,
Jorma
ArrowUk
Former member
Re:Jetstream 41
« Reply #2 on: 12.05.04, 14:30 »

www.jetstream.41.btinternet.co.uk

for Tom Woods J-41.

Good model and works on FS2004.
topmixed
Former member
Re: Jetstream 41
« Reply #3 on: 02.09.06, 17:51 »

Over 1 years half of modeling and Extensive data research. Intensive flight dynamic beta tested by the real pilots and JS41 flight test engineer from UK.

PAOB - Precisionaerobus is pleased to announce the official release of the most advanced Jetstream 41 for FS 2004 addon.

The flight model is developed by highly standard flight model designer. It is one of the great masterpieces of FS addon.

We make your flying experience even more enjoyable and realistic:
www.precisionaerobus.com full options support our customer included Real j41 pilot tips, Forum, Re-paint kit, Flight dynamic test, Livery free download.

PAOB J41 Panel Project Development included animated Wind Screen Wiper, V-speed auto call out.

gypsymoth
Former member
« Reply #4 on: 05.09.06, 15:47 »

I'm new to this site & this is my first reply   Roll Eyes   

I have this Jetstream in my fs9 with the panel from the BAe Panel Project and it flies really well.  I got it to go with the Jetstream 31 that I saw recently at Bournemouth Airport.    When you get it you will enjoy it I am sure.
PSD
Former member
« Reply #5 on: 05.10.06, 00:35 »

Hey Gordon,...

I would like to apologize if this post will hurt ya in a kind of way. I mean, I am no the person who is doin stuff like that.
My name is Bart and I am a modeler and programmer (Aircraft/Scenery design) for a few different groups like
PSD, Flight1, POL, Dreamwings,...
Actually I have seen the Jetstream and I can't get why it should cost 35 dollars?!
I mean it's NOT even close to be worth that amount of money. Maybe it is the only Jetstream on the market but it is still NOT worth 35 dollars. You cannot do that guys.

The model is still unfinished

- no visible interior from outside
- almost no VC textures
- very easy exterior texture design

Maybe the FDE and the whole dynamic stuff is good but the visualization sucks. Yeah, it sucks! Sorry for that but you cannot charge people for unfinished models. You also cannot expect people to buy it (even if you promise to finish it)
I wouldn't buy it and I also think people should wait for the final version. It's a waste of money. You can promise everything but without showing it it's worth nothing.

Sorry but this should give only an idea of how project releases should be like. Hope you understand.

Cannot wait to see the end result. Keep up the great work, I am still visiting your website.

See ya.
topmixed
Former member
« Reply #6 on: 16.01.07, 13:06 »

Dear All,

The

PAOB J41 start to sell on Oct 2006, it is already 90% finished because there are many people email me and ask when will release , they wait over 1 year and half! there are some comment from customer:

========================================================================================

I tried your J41 today and was very favorably impressed by it. The exterior visual model is highly detailed and superb, and the textures are fantastic. I'm very impressed by the texture mapping, that's not an easy thing to accomplish in FSDS. The aircraft flies (flight dynamic) well, and I love the proportions and views from the virtual cockpit. Overall, very nice indeed, and congratulations to you on a job very well done and a great aircraft for FS2004!

R. S.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been looking for a good JS41 for ages. Tried all the free offerings on Avsim & FS,com. This is the best model I have ever flown. I'm a VA pilot with over 2000 hours for a variety of VA's. I've tried the Majestic Dash 8, Aerosoft's ATR's, PMDG's Beech'e etc. This plane is among the best. I really enjoy commuter type flights normally within the UK or Europe so the JS41 is ideal for nearly all the flights I do. The payware model is far superior to the free version and the panel has been improved as well. She actually looks the part as well with some nice free paint jobs. I'm using the plane to fly all the Easter Air flight routes in the UK at the moment. There are some screen shots on the website. Having started siming with FS98, I can honestly say this is my favourite plane of all time.

Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]
by Barrie Lewis
Date Added: Wednesday 01 November, 2006

=====================================================================================

PAOB J41 v2.1.11 final version are released!

You are welcome to visit www.precisionaerobus.com, you could get more information!
There many screenshot show you what is it, if something make you confusing, please contact me before you buy: support@precisionaerobus.com

- The final version still no visible interior from outside, due to the file size limit from FSDS
- VC textures already filled but very simple
- Exterior texture design still keep simple and clear

Actually, PAOB is not strong in panel design, we could provide a simple FS standard panel only.
If you are panel hard corder, don't expect too much, because there are not all panel buttons full functionally.

If you still feel too expensive, I will reduce the price later, you need to wait  but I can't make sure when, because still have some people buy it in every week.

Actually, there are try version could be download in AVSIM.com

Wish people enjoy J41!

PAOB
Gordon Lee

Pages: [1] Reply Print 
« previous thread next thread »
Jump to: