You've got mail! (or not?)

(1/2) > >>

mpauli:
Hi Bill

I sent an e-mail to you a few days ago and just wanted to check if you've got it or if I'he already missed your answer!  

Thanks

Martin

---------------
Martin Pauli
martin(at)paulifamiy.ch

Bill_Grabowski:
Martin,

Hmm... don't recall it. I always answer emails. What was it about? Maybe you used the incorrect address.

Also... I ask people not to email me about questions concerning the panels I make. Rather I prefer you post a message on this forum so you can get help from everyone knowledgable in this area. I get enough emails as it is.

Thanks.

Bill

mpauli:
Hello again Bill

Ok, I sent that mail to your E-Mail address in your signature so this one should be right, or not?  

The mail is only an idea I have and some help for it but since I don't want everyone to know it before you do I sent you that mail. It's just because it wouldn't be the first time for me to post a "stupid" idea on a forum and than get all these "nice comments" for it, if you know what I mean...

And for all those who read this her, no it is not about any "new things" for the panels, just an idea for Bill

Thanks again

Martin

Bill_Grabowski:
Martin,

OK, try sending it again. My email address below works.

Bill

Bill_Grabowski:
Martin,

Every time I try to return you email, it bounces back to me. You got another address?

Bill

Navigation

Up one level

Next page