Hey, I just would like to say thank you to everyone whom helped me find a way to install a panel for my EMB-120 Brazilia for FS2002. And I don't want to forget Bill Grabowski! He helped a little. And my panel does work!\

But, I have one more question. First of all, this might be a question for Mr. Grabowski. When I went to my "Virtual Cockpit" in my Brazilia, it showed the King Air panel plus, there were no what I call: "Gidgets & Gadgets"
all around the virtual cockpit.
Jordan Montgomery

I'm glad I was able to help "a little".

I don't know what panel you are using, but if it's a modification of my old Emb-120 panel, I created no side art or VC for it.

And if you're looking for Gidget, her last movie was many, many years ago, probably way before your first birthday. What kind of "gadget" were you looking for?

Good one! Well to answer your queston on which panel I chose, It was (I think) "emb22k" panel? I can't remember where I got it from I either want to say I downloaded it from or either flightsim. I just tried a couple minutes ago to see whether or not I got it from but they're saying that there are too many "nodes" on they're system.

Then what I meant by "Gidgets and Gadget" (which by the way maybe some saying I made up, I know I've heard of it before"!) Anyway, you know when you look in the "Virtual Aircraft"? you see like all of the other instruments? (that's the word)? that's what I couldn't find.
*NOTE: The color of the panel was blueish-purple? And I think it was created in 2002.
That's all I can remember.

PS: Would you care for a screenshot of what I'm talking about?

If you are using my EMB-120 model, then the only thing you will see in the virtual cockpit is the engines and wings.

Up one level