FS2004 Panel Question

(1/1)

fsfreak:
Mr Grabowski,

You don't happen to have a panel for FS2004 that is suitable for (back again) Embraer Brasilia EMB-120 do you?

Bill_Grabowski:
Jordan,

Didn't we go through this question ad nauseum in your recent previous posts and topics? The answer is "no".

Bill

fsfreak:
  I'm sorry! Now it's fixed. I just forgot to put the gauges in. I have it fixed now. Anyway, that was different! I had a problem with panel. I don't like saying this but you kinda hurt my feelings; I was only asking a  question. It was just the way I read your message sounded kind of hurtful.

You may not have wrote it in your mind to be mean, but I sort of got a little hurt. I appreciate your message.

Bill_Grabowski:
Jordan,

Actually, it wasn't different. There were multiple statements in your previous topics specifically mentioning the fact that my EMB-120 panel was for FS98 and was not upgraded or being supported. To quote one of Nick Botamer's posts in just one of your topics...

"Second, as far as I know, the last time Bill updated his EMB-120 panel was for FS98, long before there was an actual turboprop flight model in FS. As such, his panel used jet engine gauges and is completely incompatable with FS2000 or later EMB-120s. That panel has been modified by other people and, again as far as I know, is not being supported by Bill at this time."

I don't know how it could be any clearer or how your question could be answered any more emphatically than with the flat statement of "no".

Bill

fsfreak:
Ok, first off; here is the description from the panel I'm talking about that I got off of flightsim.com:

"FS2002 Embraer 120 Panel. Rework of Bill Grabowski's EMB 120 panel now for FS2002. Nice engine gauges. Could be used for any comparable twin engine prop plane. By Tom Dennis."

The reason I wrote that topic was because you were the orginal creator of this panel. Now, maybe I was wrong about putting my question on this board. I just thought somewhere execpet for flightsim.com they would have a revised panel for the EMB-120!

file name: "emb22k"

Navigation

Up one level