erj panel project introductory flight and tutorial

(1/2) > >>

jorvik:
does anyone have a version of bill grabowski's erj 145 tutorial which works in fs 9?  i would be grateful for a copy or instructions where to find such a version.

thanks very kindly.

steve chavin

Bill_Grabowski:
Steve,

Check out the FAQ topic above where this issue is addressed.

Bill

jorvik:
thanks for the reply, bill.  i had overlooked the faq  you referred to but even when i folow the instructions, i end up with the same issue.  i get a error message in fs 9 when i select the erj tutorial flight, regardless of whether the tutorial files are in my flights, as you suggest, or in the fs9 folder, flights.

the error message refers to the aircraft:  "aircraft initialization failure.  Continental express ERJ-145.

i use nick botamer's version 2 airplane with a british airways texture, and the plane appears to fly well using your version 4.01 panel and in regular flights.  are there any other suggestions you have in regard to the aircraft, which is not the one you mention in the text description of the tutorial?

thanks for any further assistance.

steve chavin

sami:
After loading the flight, just manually select the ERJ you are using from the aircraft menu...

jorvik:
sami:

thanks for the suggestion.  what i found, by trial and error, prior to getting your answer, is that it is necessary to remove the tutorial file (leaving the .pln and .wx files.  it seems that the tutorial file in its existing form is responsible for the aircraft initialization error.  without the tutorial file being loaded, things seem to be ok.

thanks again to everyone for the help and suggestions.

steve chavin

Navigation

Up one level

Next page