MFD not displaying flight plan route

(1/2) > >>

EIDUB:
Hello,

I have searched the forum for an answer to this problem and found some other users having the same problem but unfortunately no answers.

If I load a flight plan using the normal FS2004 flight planner it will load into the FS2004 GPS but the track will not display in the ERJ panel MFD.

- I have the source mode selected to FMS.
- The MFD is set too MAP mode.
- I have tried 10,25,50 scale settings.

I am running XP Pro with a clean install of the panel. I.e. 4.00 first then 4.01 then 4.02 on top of that. Panel is coupled to Project ERJs Continental_Express_ERJ-145_N13970. I am also using the latest registered version of FSUIPC.

Any suggestions?

See attached PIC. No white track line in the Map Plan display area.

Thanks,

Stephen

[ Attachment removed / expired ]

Solinger:
Hi Stephen
I did have the same problem some time back. Solution was the missing "Export_GPS.dll" in module folder of the FS, so check this out.
Greetings from Switzerland
Daniel

Bill_Grabowski:
Stephen,

You also have to have the proper version of " gps_export.dll", since the version for FS2004 is different from the FS2002 one. If you did the direct install of the FS2004 version of the panel, it might have overwritten the FS2004 version of " gps_export.dll", so you have to replace it.

Thanks for this question. I have updated the FAQ topic to answer this problem.

Bill

EIDUB:
Hi,

Proplem sorted now guys. I extracted the export_gps.dll file off the FS2004 CD2 and popped it into the modules folder and low and behold the MFD works perfectly.

Thanks for you help.

Stephen

Bill_Grabowski:
Stephen,

Thanks for that feedback.

Bill

Navigation

Up one level

Next page