Blank Panels for ERJ aircraft!

(1/2) > >>

jeremylwf:
Hi I'm not well versed with fiddling around with the aircraft panel settings. I seem to get a blank panel for all my ERJ aircraft that I have installed.

The panel seems to be part of my existing PMDG 737NG panel, except that the instruments are all blank.

Any idea how i can resolve this problem?

Thanks.

jeremyleewf@hotmail.com

Bill_Grabowski:
Jeremy,

I don't quite understand the question. Are you trying to use the PMDG 737 panel with the ERJ's, or does the 737 panel come up when you are trying to get the ERJ panel to show, or is the panel completely blank when you are trying to get the ERJ panel (and if so, where does the PMDG panel come in)?

Refer to the FAQ topic. It might help.

Bill

jeremylwf:
I will give the FAQs a shot.

The PMDG 737 panels appear when i load the ERJ aircraft. But the gauges are all blank.

Bill_Grabowski:
Jeremy,

You are obviously not putting the proper alias in the panel.cfg file for the airplane you want to use. Follow the installation instructions for the panel.

Bill

Erick_Cantu:
The alias points to a panel that does not exist, thus the sim is loading the last panel you flew with, albeit without gauges.

When an alias is incorrect the sim loads the last aircraft's panel (or sounds as it may be). Panels seem to load sans gauges for some odd reason.

Navigation

Up one level

Next page