ERJ-145 panel version 4.0, FS9 problem

(1/3) > >>

Jar172RG:
Hi all,

I have run into a very unusal problem when attempting to fly with Bill's ERJ-145 version 4 panel in FS2004. I seem to have no problem with the panel til I get into the air and attempt to switch COM 1 to a ATIS freq, after I press the swap button on the comm panel I lose the whole panel, the HD works like it is in a hurry and has alot of data to process then I get a FS error and the report says that there was a fatal error in atc.dll then FS closes werid huh So far this the only panel I've seen this happen to, any ideas?

Jared    

Bill_Grabowski:
Jared,

OK, well that is indeed bizarre. I have no idea what atc.dll is doing and why this would only occur with ATIS. This is outta my league.

Bill

Jar172RG:

Jared,

OK, well that is indeed bizarre. I have no idea what atc.dll is doing and why this would only occur with ATIS. This is outta my league.

Bill

Yea, I thought that was werid, I guess about all I can do is uninstall and wait to see what happens, was hoping I could use this package til Feelthere comes out with their version of the ERJ, but I guess not, if you can find a fix, I'd be happy to put the ERJ on my system and try again. Thanks.

Jared

Bill_Grabowski:
Jared,

You would completely remove the package when the only thing that doesn't work is the ATIS?!

Bill

Jar172RG:
Yea, I know it sounds werid to take it off if the only thing that doesn't work is tuning ATIS freqs, but I would not be able to tell what the general airport weather is, I know you can press Shift + Z to see Lat Long and wind, but I don't like to use that as a tool on a norm basis, if I can get away with it. I haven't unistalled it yet as it is, now that I think about it as I'm writing this I think I'll leave it til Feelthere comes out with their new ERJ, if you find a fix though, let me know, thanks for the help.

Jared

Navigation

Up one level

Next page