Trim in the erj panel

(1/2) > >>

acebrando:
Why is it that the trim is so unstable. When I go to set the trim when I am the pic and not the ap there is no in-between, it skips in single intervals. So one click on my joystick (or keyboard) to subtract or add trim it goes 0-1-2-3-4-5-6, and so on. It's not smooth. Is it because my fsuipc is the non- registered version? Because my hdg, crs needle, etc. is smooth. For example on the hdg bug it goes from 360 to 001 to 002 and so on.

What can I do to fix this panel? Is there a gauge key to enter in fsuipc? Because you released the fsuipc .gau and key for the tcas system.

Thanks,

Brandon

Louis8m:
    Go to assignments 1st where you assign you're stick and where it says --repeat--set it in the middle cause you can't set it fully to the left, and fully to the right is no good either . I had a Ch yoke and just got a high dollar Precison Flight Control yoke and there is no comparison at all when it comes to setting trim  with it .Can'thelp you more than that  bud---Louis

acebrando:
I should have clarified myself. When I mentioned trim, I meant pitch. Not roll or yaw.

Bill_Grabowski:
Brandon,

Try checking the box "Fix control acceleration" on the Technical page of fsuipc.

Bill

acebrando:
Bill,

I have the latest version of fsuipc, but I do not have a technical page. The tech page is only for registered users of fsuipc, correct?

Brandon

Navigation

Up one level

Next page