Bill Grabowski panel ERJ radios?

(1/1)

justice76:
 As for my problem I am trying to install the Bill Grabowski panel in my ERJ your step by step really helped and I have it in the plane, looks great etc. The only problem Im having is Im unable to tune my radios? I searched and was unable to find a fix Hope you guys can help.
Im very new to flight sim and adding panels etc Im sure Im missing somthing simple. I hope to get this working it is such a great looking panel. Im using the dreamwing erj(greatplane)

I was sent here by the guys on the dreamwing fourms,, Thanks for your time

Bill_Grabowski:
Matt,

How are you tuning your radios? List steps you are using.

Bill

justice76:
That is the thing Im not sure Im doing it right,, ITs tough to describe here but I can select iin com with  with a bracket and that is it.. This goes for nav also. For some reason I do not have the manuel people speak of in the documents.

Once again Im very new and Im sure Im just missing something.. Thanks so much that is a great panel you have given the sim world.
matt

Bill_Grabowski:
Matt,

You need to download the very first version of the panel which is located here at fsnordic.net, flightsim.com, or avsim.com. The manual is in there, explaining the operation of the systems.

Once you've highlighted the part of the radio frequency you want to change, click on the plus or minus mouse click areas around the black knob at the bottom right of the radio panel.

Bill

justice76:
LOL,, I cannot belive I did not see that button.. Thanks for taking the time to help me.. Now off to enjoy the panel..

Navigation

Up one level