ERJ145 Panel by Bill Grabowski

(1/2) > >>

TheFid:
I'm new to this group but not to FS, please forgive me if this has been asked/answered before.

I have Bill's panel installed in FS2004 and when I look out of the cockpit windows (Side, side front etc.) I can see the model window frames as well. Is this part of the VC? Or is it the aircraft model itself I'm seeing?

I've tried removing stuff from the [VIEWS] section in the panel.cfg file but nothing has worked so far. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks.

The Fid
Toronto.

Bill_Grabowski:
David,

What you are seeing are the window frames from the VC-enabled aircraft you are using. Those won't appear if your airplane doesn't have a VC.

Bill

TheFid:
Thanks for the response Bill (and the awesome panel!). I am using the Nick Botamer model (recommended on this site) and I wasn't aware that it had a working VC, just a "dummy" cockpit by the looks of it.

Can you recommend a good model without a VC please?

David.

Bill_Grabowski:
David,

The earlier versions of Nick's ERJ's are still available and don't have the VC.  Or you could always remove the side art from the panel.cfg file.

Be aware also that I think Nick is working on a new version of the ERJ.

Bill

mtbparker:
I just posted a new topic, "Seeing Double, but still legal"  that I think is the exact same problem as mine.  How do you disable VC?

Tom

Navigation

Up one level

Next page