Music

(1/4) > >>

Flygkapten:
Hey all, what kind of music do you all listen to?

I prefer rock/hardrock and I like different groups like Iron Maiden (Fear of the Dark, Number of the Beast etc), Children of Bodom (Sixpounder, Needled 24/7 etc) or Led Zeppelin (Stairway to Heaven must be one of the best songs ever written).

fsfreak:
I like Country90's Country, Classic Rock, Oldies, and News Music (music you hear on the news, local, and national.)

LoneMaverickX:
Ol' school for me. Metal/rock, anything that hits the spot. But then again, I'm open to any genre. Hell, I've even been known to listen to Alizée (French bubblegum pop singer) from time to time.  , as well as Snoop Dogg (recently became the proud owner of his Doggystyle album), among many things. There's not a single genre of music where I won't find at least something that I like.

A concise list of my favourite bands/artists:

Stratovarius, Metallica, Yngwie J. Malmsteen's Rising Force, Guns N' Roses, Jeff Beck, Joe Satriani, Darkthrone, Burzum, Mayhem, Bathory, Immortal, Emperor, Megadeth, Run-D.M.C., Michael Jackson, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Slayer, Allan Holdsworth, Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne, Led Zeppelin, Avril Lavigne  , Celtic Frost, Children Of Bodom, Van Halen/David Lee Roth, Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Kraftwerk, Motörhead, Notorious B.I.G., Oasis, Pantera, Raptori, Fintelligens, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, Steve Vai, Styx, Symphony X, Wu-Tang Clan..

Diversity is the key. 

Pe7e:
All kind of Metal(melodic? death) ex. Cradle Of Filth & Nightwish.

And second Trance 

and last, hiphop 

dths30:
Everything except rap/hip-hop... preferrably rock or trance.

Navigation

Up one level

Next page