New classic 747 panel underway

(1/10) > >>

RMan32:
Here's the latest project I am working on as of right now, a much needed freeware 747 classic panel. It will include functional overhead, engineers panel, and throttle. I will also incorporate the fully functional freeware delco carousel radios as well. Comments are welcome!

[ attachment removed ]

Nelarius:
Wow! That bitmap certainly looks good! Are you going to also include custom gauges? If you are, this panel will truly be beautiful!

Can't wait till this one's released, since I'm missing a good jumbopanel!

badanka:
Yeah, a 747 classic panel really needet , great job

RMan32:
Yes there will be all custom gages in this panel  , I am currently working on the engine gages and annunciators, as no 747 freeware panel as of yet has working annunciators like the real 747 has. I am also designing a tape gage style panel as well, and possibly if time permits, the rare CRT tape style gage display as found on some later 742 models. Thanks for the comments!

Nelarius:

Yes there will be all custom gages in this panel  , I am currently working on the engine gages and annunciators, as no 747 freeware panel as of yet has working annunciators like the real 747 has. I am also designing a tape gage style panel as well, and possibly if time permits, the rare CRT tape style gage display as found on some later 742 models. Thanks for the comments!

Wow, not bad! I of course I am greatful for the work that freeware panel designers do, but often they just use default gauges. What is a panel with a nice bitmap, but no custom gauges? Luckily we have Robert Metcalf! Sounds really great, I hope this panel will eventually see daylight!

Navigation

Up one level

Next page