New classic 747 panel underway

<< < (5/10) > >>

Sandokan:

Here's the latest project I am working on as of right now, a much needed freeware 747 classic panel. It will include functional overhead, engineers panel, and throttle. I will also incorporate the fully functional freeware delco carousel radios as well. Comments are welcome!

[ Attachment not found - or removed ]

Hi,
I flew 20 years as flight engineer of Alitalia airlines and I'm also one of the authors of freeware Delco Carousel IV you're planning to use with your future B747 classic panel.
Looking at your beautiful panel I noticed that the FMA is made by your fantasy and it's not corrispondent to the reality.
I suggest you to consider a three autopilots panel as the 80's B747-200 were, and make also the related FMA as in the attached picture.[img][/img]

[ attachment removed ]

RMan32:
Okay so I have made some more progress with the panel, and heres how it looks today, I have changed the AP panel, to a realistic -100 series, the 200 series may be difficult as I am still struggling to incorporate 2 seperate APswitches, that correspond to each other, adding a third on will be even harder. We'll see how it ends up, as of now the 2nd AP switch is a dummy.

[ attachment removed ]

Sandokan:
hi,
your difficulties with Autopilots are with writing the gauge codes?Or being able to write the codes  you don't know how multiple autopilots work?
Sandokan

AD:
Gianfranco

You will no doubth find out that Robertīs panel actually represents a 2 autopilot version (Fail Passive) system. The FMA display is IDENTICAL to the one used on AF aircraft.

Virtually every customer of 747 ordered theirs with different cockpit setups, so the panel is actually quite good.

Sandokan:

Gianfranco

You will no doubth find out that Robertīs panel actually represents a 2 autopilot version (Fail Passive) system. The FMA display is IDENTICAL to the one used on AF aircraft.

Virtually every customer of 747 ordered theirs with different cockpit setups, so the panel is actually quite good.

If you pay more attention to the last Robert message He declares that the autopilots until now are  two but corrispondent to each other autopilots.In other words is one gauge installed two times in different places.It means that's a single repeated autopilot installation.Until now the panel isn't fail passive but  a single autopilot configuration.I replayed to be sure of it.
Gianfranco

Navigation

Up one level

Next page

Previous page