Finnair virtual only for finnish people?

(1/3) > >>

SHARK:
HI! I am an italian virtal pilot and I am finland's and finnair's enthusiast .I would like to join finnair virtual but I don't know finnish language !why this virtual airline has not the english version of site ?In my country alitalia virtual has an italian language pages and english language pages for foreign virtual pilots!

jr:
Hi - and sorry. If you want to join Virtual Finnair you have to speak/understand Finnish. Our training material is in Finnish only.

SHARK:
Sorry ,but this is no  good! In my opinion a valid program of ATP must be in english! SCUSE ME but real finnair offers atpl training to pilots of any nation.If virtual finnair is related to real finnair this aspect must be changed!Anyway I think that your country is fantastic and so finnish people!  PLEASE visit SCANDINAVIAN VIRTUAL OR VIRTUALITALIA ! BYE 

cptmikko:

Sorry ,but this is no  good! In my opinion a valid program of ATP must be in english! SCUSE ME but real finnair offers atpl training to pilots of any nation.If virtual finnair is related to real finnair this aspect must be changed!Anyway I think that your country is fantastic and so finnish people!  PLEASE visit SCANDINAVIAN VIRTUAL OR VIRTUALITALIA ! BYE 

Yes they offer training to pilots of any nation but those pilots also have to speak and understand finnish.

Mikko

sami:

Real Finnair does not offer pilot training (I mean ab-initio type training, from the beginning to ATPL).. It's conducted elsewhere nowadays.

Virtual Finnair's site and all materials (several hundreds of pages!) are only in Finnish, as the VA is aimed only for Finnish people. .. You do not have to be Finnish citizen, BUT you must be able to speak Finnish - that is the requirement. Just like the real airline has too, everyone must understand Finnish there.

But like mentioned - the main reason is just this that we have rather much training and other material in the site and it would be very hard to maintain them in two languages.

Navigation

Up one level

Next page