Päivitystä tai jotain

Ubizoolta löytyi tälläinen Olekin viesti.

Originally posted by Oleg_Maddox:
Development updates and news will start again. I promise it.
Just give me a time to finish a lot of other work.

We are working over several things simultaniosly:

- patch with tunings
- Gold Pack on DVD (master is just done)
- Someting like Platinum DVD Pack with the whole content and new things
- Patch that to make Platinum DVD Pack compatible with upcoming add-ons
- Patch for the owners of FB+AEP+PF that to make it compatible with the Platinum DVD Pack (this is the most hard and I'm not sure that we will be able to make it for a short time)
- 3 Russian CD add-ons (pay per add-on) that also are planned for the western market but not defined all rules yet. Howver for Pe-2 we aleady did all English texts (with the help of Luthier. It was too more than 35,000 words to be translated just in brieffings)
- the work over third party planes - still wasn't not stoped... But there is still so much to work...

- BoB - this is the main work.

You see, a lot of work...

The main thing is how to make owners of FB+AEP+PF compatible onlin with the onewrs of final "Platinum" DVD.
For us is better to sell budget DVD really than to make them compatible....

Ok... its just thoughts... the food for your brains...

Ja sitten vielä

Originally posted by Oleg_Maddox:

Originally posted by nakamura_kenji:
what difference between gold/platinum?

why platinum no compatible fb+aep+pf  thought platinum just be that one disc?

Gold is FB+AEP.
It is for these who has PF, but have't FB+AEP or haven't AEP. We did such DVD version by request of such users, because in most countries already impossible to buy FB and especially AEP. The last one simply missed already everywhere. But without AEP you can't merge PF with the previous content.

"Platinum" DVD FB+AEP+PF+new content.

Tha to make FB+AEP+PF compatible with that DVD we need to produce special add-on, which is too hard currently and don't know if possible in future.

Että tälläistä

Nyt myös Slovakia tulossa Illuun

Up one level