Saving a ERJ Flight

(1/3) > >>

dnunes:
I am trying to consolidate my knowledge of the ERJ 145 (Dreamwings, with the Grabowski panel) before performing some flights with this aircraft with British Airways Virtual.
I start with a dark and cold situation, at a gate in Glasgow. I saved this situation and I can use it without any problems.
However, when I save it a in flight situation, FS9 always crashes when this situation is recalled, with a message saying that Windows has found an error and has to close the application, and asking whether I want to report the error.
This does not happen with the iFDG A320, with the Eric Marciano panel (I have not yet tried with other aircraft).
Has someone experienced this problem?

Regards,

Domingos

dnunes:

This does not happen with the iFDG A320, with the Eric Marciano panel (I have not yet tried with other aircraft).

Of course I have saved flights in many other situations without problems. What I meant here, with the A320 example, was that saving a flight in the same environment (Glasgow, with an add-on land class for UK, same weather) would not result in the same problem as with my ERJ.

Bill_Grabowski:
Domingos,

As explained in the FAQ topic for this forum, if you save a flight with the ERJ autopilot engaged, then restart this saved flight, it will cause FS9 to crash. Therefore, turn off the autopilot before you save a flight while using the ERJ panel.

Bill

dnunes:
Thanks Bill for you prompt response. I searched in the forum for a similar question, but I forgot to look at the FAQ. I will do it now in order to avoid any further unnecessary questions!
Meanwhile I have detected that you have a V4.02 update; I have already downloaded it and will install it soon.
In case I have not yet done it before, I would like to congratulate you for your superb panel.

Best Regards,

Domingos

Bill_Grabowski:
Domingos,

Thank you. I hope you enjoy the panel.

If you have the version of the panel in Charles Fox's Dreamwings aircraft file, I would not install the v4.02 upgrade, since there are a few small "improvements" in Charles Fox's version. All you need is the FSSound.dll file to make it work.

Bill

Navigation

Up one level

Next page