No panel

(1/1)

leftseat140:
I uploaded the erj 135 into fs9 as per the instructions. I then opened FS9 and selected the 135 to find that there is only a background to the cessna panel and no gauges.
I then uploaded the 2004 panel into FS9 as per the instructions and nothing changed.
What happened?

Bill_Grabowski:
Wyatt,

You have not provided a link for the panel to your airplanes. For each airplane there is a "panel" folder. In that folder is a panel.cfg file. Right now it points the the cessna folder. You have to provide the address of the ERJ panel, usually it's fsfsconv/panel.ERJgrab, but you have to confirm that.

Bill

leftseat140:
OK, thought I did. But I reinstalled it from an older download and it worked fine.
Now for a new problem. I get the dead battery after a few minutes, even if on ground power and APU on and generating power. I tried to look in the FAQ section like some one else was refered to and found nothing. I found in another post, to set the FSUIPC to unlimited battery. I have version 3.53 and it does not give me the option. Do I have to register to get this funcionality, or is there a application code that I can register? Thanks. By the way, great product, I used to fly this panel but started a new airline. I am just now able to fly jets again and am looking forward to using it.

Bill_Grabowski:
Wyatt,

I think you have to have the registered version to get use the dead battery option.

Thanks. Hope you enjoy the panel ...again.

Bill

Navigation

Up one level