Just a few random pics . . . .

(1/2) > >>

Jesper:
. . . had a couple of hours free for some simming. So - took a spin in my Golden Wings set-up

"Buzzing" the tower in the AH Spitfire prototype. This is a very nice model 

[ attachment removed ]

Closing in on a DC-3 out of Boeing Airfield

[ attachment removed ]

I don't know . . . there is just something about the C-123 that I like 

[ attachment removed ]

A flight in Hawaiian in Lynn & Bill Lyons Sikorsky S43

[ attachment removed ]

Flying low'n slow in the Tiger Moth. Have to have lots of time on you hands to get from A to B in this one. But very funny to fly 

[ attachment removed ]

OttoPOI:
nice pics, but do you have the roof open in a DC3-pic? Im not sure but the propellers look little bit weard?

Jesper:

nice pics, but do you have the roof open in a DC3-pic? Im not sure but the propellers look little bit weard?

Thanks, Otto 

Yes - canopy is open.  Fairly common at cursing speeds/low altitudes. E.g. the OV-10 Bronco was a regular greenhouse with an inadequate air condition. The pilots in Nam sure missed the opportunity to get some fresh air in the cockpit.

In he's book "My Secret War", the author Richard S. Drury describes that the only "real sensation" of flying in the A-1H Skyraider was with the canopy slid back.

The prop disc on the DC3, you mean? Looks a little dark . . if that's what you mean? Don't know about that. It's an Golden Wings AI DC3. Hadn't noticed before you drew my attention to it-

OttoPOI:

...The prop disc on the DC3, you mean? Looks a little dark . . if that's what you mean? Don't know about that. It's an Golden Wings AI DC3. Hadn't noticed before you drew my attention to it-

I mean in that pic where is C-123. The propellers look little bit weard i think

Jesper:

I mean in that pic where is C-123. The propellers look little bit weard i think

Maybe an ultra fast shutter on the camara?  Actually, I don't know. It's normaly not like that . . . . 

Navigation

Up one level

Next page