Airbus A320 dropped into black sea!!!

(1/3) > >>

Bumerangi:
Today morning at Finnish News that Airbus A320 have been dropped in balck sea at 1 am of finnish time nearly GMT+2

If i remeber right it was about 6 kilemteres mean kiloteres (meters) sorry and from coast when i tryed landing (maybe ome back mhmhm comeback?)

it is at 700 meters deep and it have 119 peoples (passengers) inside.

i think.

Anybody have information about this afwul think i mean thing. 

The some guys thinked it is because of storm in news they said.

juhake:
First at all, planes just don't fall out of the sky. It's wrongly used word, more precise would be CFIT, or Controlled Flight Into Terrain.  But this wasn't the case in this sad accident.

In this accident though, the plane (Airbus A320, Armavia Airlines) crashed into the Black Sea, and all occupants died. The arrival airport's METAR indicated, that there was CB and overcast, or in other words a small storm. If some speculation should be done, I would consider that possibly the cause of the accident could be windshear and/or microburst. But as I am not an accident investigator, I leave the real investigation to the professionals.

Although, this was one of the first fatal accidents involving Airbus, so we should see Airbus as a safe aircraft.

My deepest symphaties and condolences to the familyes and relatives.

BAW:
This was not one of the first fatal accidents of an Airbus aircraft, there have been many Airbus crashes over the years that have been fatal, nevertheless Airbus still holds a very good reputation for its safety.

juhake:

This was not one of the first fatal accidents of an Airbus aircraft, there have been many Airbus crashes over the years that have been fatal, nevertheless Airbus still holds a very good reputation for its safety.

Oh yes, thanks for correcting that Joseph! Clearly Airbus has more fatal accidents that I thought. My mistake.

BAW:
Apparently, some news sites are reporting that the pilot had tried to make an emergency landing, when for some reason he had to abandon his first attempt, and he was circling to make his second attempt when the Airliner crashed. As i said these are only reports...

Navigation

Up one level

Next page