Summer Fun with UnoAirways!

(1/1)

JWC:
Summer Fun In The Sun With UnoAirways!
UnoAirways - Amsterdam Schiphol, 27th May 2006

New Schedules Launch!

We are very pleased to announce the arrival of our 2006 Summer timetables. From our two HUB's, Amsterdam Schiphol and Munich Franz Josef Strauss we now serve the following destinations;

Reykjavic Keflavic International
Tunis Carthage
Brussels National
Berlin Schoenfeld
Friedrichshafen
Helsinki Vantaa
Belfast City
Manchester Ringway
Glasgow International
Edinburgh Turnhouse
London Stansted
Dublin International
Shannon International
Copenhagen Kastrup
Oslo Gardermoen
Riga International
Tenerife Sur Reina Sofia
Larnaca International
Alicante El Altet
Barcelona El Prat
Madrid Barajas
Malaga International
Mahon Menorca
Palma de Mallorca
Nice Cote D'Azur
Paris Orly
Athens International
Milan Linate
Rome Fiumicino
Prague Ruzyne
Innsbruck International
Faro
Funchal Madeira
Lisbon Portela
Geneva International
Zurich International

We are very proud to offer a realistic variety of destinations to fly to. All flights are flown by according to the brand new timetable which can be seen on our website - www.flyuno.com.

Boeing 757 Leased!

As previously released by FlyReliance Airways, we have leased Boeing 757 G-ARVA from the virtual airline to increase our destinations for the 2006 summer season. The aircraft is based at Munich and serves destinations including; Dublin, Alicante and Madrid. This is the first aircraft to be leased by Uno and the first Boeing to enter service with us. The aircraft has allowed us to expand our operations from Munich, supporting the 4 CRJ-900 aircraft which are based there.

Both HUB's (Munich & Amsterdam) are linked by frequent flights between them. This allows passengers the choice of lots more destinations and the link into the Ricchio International long-haul flights, which start this autumn. It also means pilot's can easily transfer from both airports in case of shortages or demands on certain routes.

New Appointments

Andrew Parish has replaced Owen Purday as Director Of Operations at UnoAirways for the long term future. Andrew has been with Uno, as a pilot for quite a while and is doing a fantastic job already as Director Of Operations. He is designed the new Summer timetables for the airline. ''I am delighted to welcome Andrew to the Management team here at Uno.'' said Jon Chambers, Uno's Chief Executive Officer.

David Wilding will be joining Uno for a week starting on Monday 29th May 2006 as Acting Chief Operating Officer while Sam Eaton is on Holiday. David may stay with Uno after then aswell, however as yet no information has been released on what sort of position.

Congratulations to both Andrew and David on your new roles!

Come and find out for yourself by visiting us at our dedicated website which is located at http://www.flyuno.com - you can also email us on admin@flyuno.com and other email addresses are available via our website.

A Message From The CEO

We are very proud of what we have to offer at UnoAirways. I can't believe that it is almost a year ago that we first started planning the airline, and i must admit, it hasn't been the easiest journey to get where we are now. A lot of things have changed since the origional plans were laid out on the table in July last year (2005). However i think everything as worked out for the best. I have the fantastic team to thank for making this airline a continuing success. This summer will be very active with lots of events and new updates happening throughout the season to make Uno the best airline we can and i hope you will join us and find out for yourself what a great airline we are to be part of!

At first, i don't think many people realise how much work a virtual airline actually entails. It seems a pretty easy concept at first (unless you are a rookie at FS Flying and the internet) however when you dig deeper you actually find out how much your origional plans are missing. However once you have everything together it is very rewarding to see your airline running itself. But, of course, why do we do all this? It's for enjoyment (well i think so!) and i have really enjoyed working with the rest of the team at Uno and i am very proud of what we have achieved.

Make sure you enjoy this summer and have a great time whatever you do, whether you've got any Sun where you are or not!

Best Regards,

Jon Chambers
Chief Executive Officer

BAW:
---Post removed, content not suitable for forum--

Navigation

Up one level