VATSIM Questions

<< < (5/6) > >>

Tonnen:
Thank you so much ! 

mammascan:
HI! I've just started using vatsim on my laptop but I want better grafics so i've installed squakbox 3.1 on the big comupter and when I've started FS and flight and all and trying to start up sqwakbox they say I don't have a FS running on the computer and i don't have a FSUIPC.
Where do I finde the FSUIPC in my fs folder regualy and IF I dont have it, where can I get one so I can run sqwakbox?

/Calle

zillion777:
What is VATSIM

Stumppi:

What is VATSIM

www.vatsim.net   
It is online flying network, you will find more information behind that URL.

kitte:

HI! I've just started using vatsim on my laptop but I want better grafics so i've installed squakbox 3.1 on the big comupter and when I've started FS and flight and all and trying to start up sqwakbox they say I don't have a FS running on the computer and i don't have a FSUIPC.
Where do I finde the FSUIPC in my fs folder regualy and IF I dont have it, where can I get one so I can run sqwakbox?

/Calle

Calle,

I am not entirely sure I understand what you actually tried. With "trying to start up squawkbox" do you mean on the laptop or on the "big" computer? If you are talking abou the "big" computer where the Flightsim resides, you can start squawkbox either from the Start meny in windows or, as I assume most do, from within the flightsim by opening the "modules" menu and then choose to start Squawkbox. I have bought FSUIPC myself but it does come in a limited freeware version with many add-ons and I think Squawkbox is one. So you shouldn't have any problems starting Squawkbox on the "Big" computer.

If you tried running Squawkbox on the laptop, you need a program called Wideview. It consists of a client and a server module - the former you put on the computer running squawkbox and the latter in the one with the flightsim. It's payware and can be purchased from the developer who incidentally also developed FSUIPC, http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html.

Navigation

Up one level

Next page

Previous page