Greetings Bill

(1/2) > >>

lcseale53:
Thought I'd better stop in and offer up another round of thanks for the timeless ERJ panel.  Bundled with the Dreamwings model and a set of wing views thrown in (which really look nice by the way), this package is still on par with anything else available - okay, better than anything else available.

While I'm thinking about it, I recall a few posts addressing the unusually high alpha on approach with the Charles Fox airfile.  Dumping about half the fuel and booting a few passengers off the airplane tames the approach and keeps the runway in the windscreen right through the flare.  Seems like the max structural landing weight was around 10 - 12,000 pounds less than the gross on the 145 anyway, so all is pretty much as it should be at the proper weights.

Charles did a fine job as well with the package.

Thanks Bill!!!
Leon

Bill_Grabowski:
Leon,

Kiss, kiss. You are a sweetie to take the time to post another thank you. Glad you are still using and enjoying the panel and Charles Fox's update. 

I've found that I still enjoy using Sam Chin's flight model that came with the original Project ERJ airplanes, which can also be used with the Dreamwings ERJ. I wish either Nick or Dreamwings would bring the airplane up to current visual standards, but I still love to fly both. When and if I ever get to upgrade the panel to GDI+ vector graphics, I'm hoping you'll enjoy it even more!

Regards,

Bill

lcseale53:
Thanks for taking the time to reply Bill, it's good hearing from you. 

I'll load up Sam's FDE and see how that works as well. 

Another great add-on for this a/c is Eric Cantu's sound package.  Took some serious hunting but I found it zipped up in the ERJgrab21 archive.  Those folks a generation or so behind the evolution of the ERJ epic might want to investigate.  Nice subtle cockpit sounds and very stable/non-looping externals.

Okay, I'll go ahead with my Christmas wishlist and include one ERJ panel with GDI+vector graphics - and if it's not two much trouble you can place me in my old slot below Claudia and JLo.

Best regards as always,
Leon

Bill_Grabowski:
Leon,

Yeah, it's tough to displace Claudia and JLo. In addition, Heidi Klum moved into the number 2 spot, so you got bumped again. C'est la vie.

Bill

lcseale53:
Bumped already and it's still summer.

I guess there's always next year

Navigation

Up one level

Next page