FSnordic.net
Home Help Rules Login Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
18.11.17, 03:09

Login with username, password and session length
+  FSnordic.net Forums
|-+  English Discussion
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: Thomas Hjelm)
| | |-+  Flight Plan Help
:  

« previous thread next thread »
Pages: [1] Reply Print
Author Topic: Flight Plan Help  (Read 2130 times)
Juhana Suhonen

Date Registered: 22.06.06

Flight Plan Help
« on: 21.07.06, 14:14 »

Hi! I know how to make an ordinary flight plan, from airport to airport.
  But, how can I create totally own flight plans like adding all the intersections/VORs etc. for route that shows in radar.
   Like when I'm flying in VATSIM and they ask me to change the flight plan I have made in fs to waypoints ATC says. I don't know how to do that. Please help, thank you!
BAW
Former member
Re: Flight Plan Help
« Reply #1 on: 21.07.06, 15:31 »

To fly on vatsim or to even make a decent/real flightplan the best program available is FS Navigator
www.fsnavigator.com

You have to purchase this, but it is extremly worth it! A must have!
BAW851
Former member
« Reply #2 on: 24.07.06, 00:58 »

Or you could by the Jeppesen Route manuals and do it the real way Wink
Martin Loxbo
Former member
« Reply #3 on: 24.07.06, 15:19 »

Or you could by the Jeppesen Route manuals and do it the real way Wink

... which would be prohibitively expensive for most people. Tongue

Luckily, VATSIM has its very own flight plan database system, called EURoute, where you can find Eurocontrol approved routes for all over Europe.
Juhana Suhonen

Date Registered: 22.06.06

« Reply #4 on: 24.07.06, 18:45 »

OK, thank you, I think it will be FsNavigator, if any. It looks "easy" to use and is not that much money...

But, another question... I fly fs2002 and I only have the GPS and map which shows Jet Airways and Victor airways.
   How can I see and use airways ATC tells me to use? Do I need another program for that? So I could put it on my Autopilot and it would guide me on it, or that it at least tells when to turn and where. Thank you again.
BAW
Former member
« Reply #5 on: 24.07.06, 22:07 »

FSNavigator does it all, basically acts as a FMC (Flight Management Computer) allowing you to create a route of choice, edit that route in flight if needed, and also controls your autopilot like a real FMC does in an aircraft, will follow the route as you created it, unless you wish to change in which case you can change to say a different airway and it will automatically re-configure the autopilot for you, all while showing you a live map view of your position
Pages: [1] Reply Print 
« previous thread next thread »
Jump to: