Barometer not incrementing properly in FS2004.

I'm new to this board so I apologize if this has been asked before, although I did look quite aways back in the forum and didn't see anything posted.  I've also not found anything in the manual under the altimeter display section.  I'm having a problem with the barometer readout in inches of Hg.  It increments itself in .03 inches of Hg rather than the standard .01 inches of Hg that is standard.  For example, it will increment itself from 29.92 to 29.95, 29.98, etc. rather than 29.92, 29.93, etc. that is normal.  Is there something I need to change in the panel.cfg file.  Will upgrading to v4.02 fix this problem.

Any help is appreciated

Brad S.

This question has been asked before and I don't know if the solution was ever revealed. The standard response is to get the latest version of FSUIPC.dll and check the "Fix control acceleration" box, and to make sure that the airfile for the airplane you are using is up latest, especially for the Project ERJ versions. It wouldn't hurt to upgrade to the latest version of the panel also, either 4.02 or the one in Charles Fox's file.

Thanks for the support.  I will definitely try your suggestions.

Brad S.

Up one level