Those d**n trees again...

(1/1)

geoffco:
Hi,

I remember having this problem before but I can't remember the solution... Basically I suddenly have trees growing out of the taxiways at EFRO (FiSD scenery) as shown in the screenshot below. The only recent changes to my FS scenery that I'm aware of is a re-installation of ground textures (a mixture of Silverwings and Lennarts). Note, the airport scenery is several layers above local scenery - Finnterrain so that's probably not the issue...

[ Attachment not found - or removed ]

Thanks in advance...

Geoff

Tatu:
Well it seems that you are missing the grass textures.... or you have installed Lennart's false *.agn files.

geoffco:

Well it seems that you are missing the grass textures.... or you have installed Lennart's false *.agn files.

Yes, something with .agn files sounds familiar from the last time... Could you remind me which ones I should remove?

Cheers,

Geoff

Tatu:
At least these files should not be there:

006a2an1.agn
006a2an2.agn
006a2an3.agn
006a2an5.agn
006a2an6.agn
007a2an7.agn

I don't know if this helps, I read some old threads and people usually had this problem with Lennart's textures and in most cases the solution was to uninstall them. Lennart did some treefix that you can find in the library: Lennart's FS2004 Replacement Textures    Part 1, TextureSwitch Program. I don't know if and how it works though....

geoffco:
That's got rid of them. Thanks.

Geoff

Navigation

Up one level