Discussion about INTVAS

<< < (5/9) > >>

INTVAS-DIR:
I never turned against you Robban , I only posted that picture because you were saying that I lied to you and others. What made you go trough this if you didn't like it ? Just to show your friends that I am bad ? well .. if that so I am bad and I have the XML file on board just in case you say that I am a lier.

BAW:

I never turned against you Robban , I only posted that picture because you were saying that I lied to you and others. What made you go trough this if you didn't like it ? Just to show your friends that I am bad ? well .. if that so I am bad and I have the XML file on board just in case you say that I am a lier.

You have an Xml file which you have highly modified to remove what was originaly their, a cut and paste job....this proves nothing...Can you explain why if this is perfecly copied form your file, none of the edges are even?

FlyScandinavian:

What made you go trough this if you didn't like it ?

I thought i liked it, it seemed like the perfect network. But it was like Ariane and their 737's, looks awesome at first sight, but when you dig deeper you find som smelly s**t...

I will not discuss this INTVAS things anymore, it's just bashing here and there. I've got better things to do.

Good day!

INTVAS-DIR:

You have an Xml file which you have highly modified to remove what was originaly their, a cut and paste job....this proves nothing...

Nope actually , I can send you the whole script and you can check the date of modifications if you are intrested.

INTVAS-CH-DIR:
I think this convo. of you ALL doenst belong here, does it?
Just let the other me,bers of this forum ( if there are any lol ) post what they think!
Thanks  

Navigation

Up one level

Next page

Previous page