Problems with UT

(1/2) > >>

Adde89:
How come I can only see about the half of all the airlines that are included in this package? Did anyone here had the same problem and solved it?

geoffco:
First thing to check is that AI traffic is set to 100% in the main FS options. Also, you'll need to visit a lot of airports to see all the AI planes/carriers from UT... Beyond that, as I don't use the product, I don't know what could be wrong...

Geoff

Adde89:
I checked that out and it is set to 100%. I am very dissapointed, this was a waste of money imo 

geoffco:
Don't give up just yet - traffic can be tricky!!

How do you know that half the airliners from UT are present? Because the AI planes will be well distributed around the world, you might wait for a long time before you encounter some of them... Just like in the real world, where some planes are less common than others! I have to say that quite often I don't see AI that I have installed for a really long time after I've installed it and sometimes I've forgotten by then which makes for a nice suprise

As for UT being a waste of money, I disagree. I think a good starting point for AI traffic is one of the many "full packages" but then after a while you'll want to start modifying the traffic yourself. If you are really sure that you are missing some airlines then get on to UT support and they should be able to help. If this fails, you could fill in the missing carriers with free AI traffic from ProjectAI...

Geoff

Adde89:
I know that every airline can't be everywhere 24/7 but I flew with the cessna over the terminal and then changed the time, and alot of airlines didn't show up. I am now talking about daily visitors and not rare visitors :/. I'll try to reinstall and then I will reg on the UT forums.

Cheers

Navigation

Up one level

Next page